Tuesday 25 September 2012

Why

There is a voice in my head that won't stop telling me to write. No matter how many times I close the window for the world on my thoughts, the room is still well lit. There is only one new insight - when I write for the world, I often think while I write. From a mere rant, my writing turns into something that can connect me to other people. That, to me, is the most important part. To be able to offer a piece of myself for the world to interpret and to be able to see how it is (mis)understood, is the biggest joy in writing. That is not to say that I don't enjoy writing for myself, I do - but the act of writing is incomplete without the act of reading.

So on that note, here I am, writing again. But this time, things will be different. 

No comments:

Post a Comment